10.08.2008

Updates...

First... One week left to book your shoots for the Holiday Special!! You do not have to have the pictures done by then, just book by the 15th!!

Second... I started a print blog... I will be selling general prints from this site... the link will be to the left permantly...

Third... I'm challenging myself a bit... I also started a project 365... that will be on this site...

And I'm not leaving you with nothing so here you go... listen to some music today!!



So it's not the real music video because music companies are cutting down on that stuff... So yeah I cant embed the real one... but, it's the song that matters!!

Em

3 comments:

Laura Looooo said...

there was something I wanted to say to you...and now i dont remember what it was...

but besides that...go look at the last entry or two on my blog.. it will make u smile

Laura Looooo said...

ok I remember....

instead of making a scrapbook with your pics on your project 365...when its all done.. you should go to blurb.com

I havent done it yet, but you can use them to turn your blog into a hard cover book... sweet huh? check it out

Laura Looooo said...

well i dont know if i would turn all of my photos into books like that...but i think it is cool that you can turn your blog into a book...its is like finally having a full published journal/diary.

i absolutely love scrapbooking too... i used to work at JoAnns when i was in high school and I taught scrap classes there, and then i worked at a scrap store in west seneca and designed their layouts and taught classes there too. i have so much scrap supplies that its crazy. we deff need to get together for a weekend and crop! :-)